Monday 26 November 2012

Font style



I think it is very important in selecting a font style to appear in my movie trailer. The reason for this is i feel, the font style is a reflection of the genre of the movie. For example take the word verdict at the top, the second one downs implies a sort of horror tone, however the third one down has the appearance of a thriller involving technology. I personally feel the last version of verdict is the best example of a thriller. The word Dangerous also implies an action film from the colours of destruction. The font style of taken 2 clearly highlights the genre of the movie with its thick bold, simplistic lettering, but with the colour of red representing anger. When selecting my own font style i need to take all of these into account and find the most suitable for the style of my own trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment