Wednesday 23 January 2013

Characters


I chose to have myself as the main character throughout my media video, this was all due to  felt i would be best suited for the part. The reason being is i no what i wanted my end project to look like so would be much more easier for me to adapt to that surrounding. Furthermore it would also save on time as i would not have to rely on other actors to come.

Abigail Cross was my choice of the person who would inform me on the bad news. I chose her as in ways it challenges the norms of thrillers as the women is now the one with the leg up. I also chose her for her Innocent look as not everything is what it seems in the film.

My teacher would be that of Mr Veresh who is a mentor at my school who slides completely comfortably into the role as an actor. He was extremely good to work with and new all the ins and outs. He made my video look more professional ad realistic just from his action skills. Unfortunatly i could not possess a photo of him.

The characters below were all part of my audience who were taking part in the experiment.

I chose Kieran from the way he looks as he has the capability of being a university student.

I chose Mike from the way he looked when he was concentration, acting skills were perfect.


Liam holds a great amount of seriousness in his face when he acts which helped emphasise the seriousness of the experiment. Then Roshan who has great acting kills and the capability to do anything the director says. The other actors who played in my audience who were all extremely good at what they did unfortunately i could not find or was not permitted to put there photos on my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment