Monday 22 April 2013

Development

This was my first version of the poster however i went on a sort of questionnaire discussing what people liked and disliked about the image. The main concern with this version was the writing was two small, crammed, and unequal to the other side. 

I then went on to this version where i enlarged the writing, equalized the sides, and was overall better, however i felt 'Bradley and Jennifer' was two long and the character by A life's experiment ruined the main image. 
I then fixed both of those problems, but i still felt their were problems, interview special on the left was to high, blast from the past was not bold enough and the writing underneath the subheadings was also not bold enough. 

This was my final design completed, with me being entirely happy with it. The lettering is all bold, the advertisement is good and overall i feel this appeals to a potential buyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment