Monday 15 April 2013

Inspiration


I love the both of these posters as the advertise the movie so greatly and i have used ideas from the both of them in order to achieve my goal for my final design. I like the idea of the two main characters faces split down the middle and connected. In mine it will emphasise the good and the bad. But also to get across to the audience the science behind the down the centre like in the first poster the line will be thicker where I shall place a scientific sum of some kind. Furthermore I shall also use simplistic block letters for my heading but i shall place the word Life in red, highlighting the violence. I shall place at the top of the poster the tag line "What is Real ?" using the same font but is will be smaller form. I shall also include the tag line "I have a rendezvous with death I shall not fail that rendezvous" The background will also no be a complete Matt black colour I wanted to go for a steamy effect, looking like a thunder an lightning cloud. I shall also include a website name and release date at the bottom in small handwriting, but the colour red so it stands out. I shall include logos and the credit details.   

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment